Tuesday, June 10, 2008

IKEA Tampa Fan Blog "Featured" in Local Tampa Blog

IKEA Tampa Fan Blog is pleased to report that we have been featured (aka linked to :) in a blog about IKEA fanatics, written by Tampa's very own funny man, Clark Brooks. You can read the original blog here, and also read the posting on Sticks of Fire here. I am flattered that Mr. Brooks chose to link to this blog, and my hope is to convert Mr. IKEA Hater to a Swedish-meatball-lovin'-allen-wrench-using-flush-up-for-number-one-and-down-for-number-two IKEA groupie, even if it means several trips to IKEA Orlando dragging him kicking and screaming...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Ikea! I just bought a MYSA RÖNN quilt!! I found this blog because I read Clark's blog every day. And I read his blog every day because I think he's adorable! Is it wrong to want to stalk a blogger? LOL. I'll feed him swedish meatballs ANYTIME!!! LOL!